What Should I Do After Being Involved in a Truck Accident?
- Seek medical attention
- Report the accident
- Exchange information with any other drivers involved
- Identify potential witnesses and take photos of any evidence
- Don't provide details to your insurance company before speaking with a skilled attorney
Injuries, Damages, & Fault in Truck Accident Cases
If you have been in a truck accident, you may be experiencing serious injuries, such as paralysis, traumatic brain injuries, multiple fractures, or worse. These can create a number of painful damages such as lost wages, hefty medical costs, loss of employability and job opportunities, and even worse—loss of life. There are a number of potential causes in truck accidents
- Lack of appropriate training and licensure by the driver (i.e. negligent hiring practices)
- Trucking companies forcing drivers to drive early in the morning or late at night
- Delayed or improper reaction to roadway conditions by driver
- Defective, poorly designed, or damaged truck parts
- Use of illegal or prescription drugs while driving
- Drunk, drowsy, or distracted driving
- Poorly maintained roadways
- Bad weather
Regardless of the reason for your truck accident, you are going to need help recovering the funds you need to afford rehabilitation, surgery, medication, and other injury-related costs.
How a Truck Accident Lawyer Can Help
Truck accidents are notoriously tricky, and trucking companies are always trying to weasel their way out of liability for accidents. If you do not act promptly after receiving medical attention for your injuries, important evidence for your case may disappear and it may be too late to make a successful personal injury case. When you call Legally Pink Law after a truck accident, our Orlando personal injury lawyers get to work right away and do everything in our power to investigate the scene of the accident, get in touch with witnesses, and gather all the evidence we can.
Let us take your case and work toward justice on your behalf. Contact us today to schedule your free case evaluation.
Tough Personal Injury Lawyers in Winter Park & Orlando
Legally Pink Law is a firm that is built on pursuing your best interests with everything we have. Our 30+ years of legal service, robust legal experience, prestigious awards and recognition by our peers—all of it goes toward helping achieve justice on your behalf. We recognize that truck accidents produce uniquely costly and life-changing damages for those involved, so we are prepared to help you take legal action to make things right.
We can help you get the results you need. Call (407) 792-2478 today for savvy, effective legal representation Orlando and Winter Park.