What Should I Do After An Accident?
Find answers to questions like this and more by reading through our FAQ Section. We help you stay informed every step of the way.Explore Our FAQs
Why Should I Choose Your Firm?
Our all-women legal team gives you the personalized attention you need to get the most money for your injury.Reasons to Choose Our Firm
How Do I Get Started?
Let our team of experienced attorneys and licensed insurance adjusters handle your claim.Contact Legally Pink
When Legally Pink Law was first established, our founder had a vision: The creation of our team of attorneys and licensed insurance adjusters dedicated to providing the highest levels of customer service, advocacy, and compassion.
By focusing the practice solely on personal injury law and keeping our attorney-to-client ratio low, we're able to provide the personalized attention our clients deserved. For over a decade, our team of Orlando personal injury attorneys has held fast to our founder and managing attorney's aspiration.
We are proud to say our commitment to our core values has yielded millions of dollars in recovery for thousands of clients throughout Florida.
Our Firm Focuses on the following areas:
A personal injury attorney in Orlando provides essential support to those who have suffered personal injuries due to the carelessness or negligence of others. Their legal expertise and knowledge of Florida law are instrumental in navigating the complex process of seeking rightful compensation. They advocate fiercely for their client's interests, ensuring that the individual's rights are upheld and that they receive the maximum financial settlement possible to cover medical costs, loss of income, and emotional distress.
Services provided by personal injury attorneys include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluating your case: Attorneys scrutinize the circumstances surrounding your injury, ascertain the viability of your claim, and advise on the best course of action.
- Collecting evidence: This could be medical reports, witness accounts, or other relevant documentation that substantiates your claim.
- Negotiating with insurance companies: They handle all communication and negotiation with the insurance company of the at-fault party, aiming to secure the most favorable settlement.
- Filing lawsuits if necessary: If a fair settlement cannot be reached out of court, an attorney will file a lawsuit and represent your case before a judge or jury.
- Supporting you emotionally: Personal injuries can inflict significant emotional distress, and a compassionate attorney can provide moral support during this challenging time.
At Legally Pink Law, our team of experienced personal injury lawyers possesses a unique compilation of skills that contributes to our high level of successful results. We draw upon each of our attorneys' impressive talents and ingenuity as we formulating strategies and take our cases to trial. When combined, they create the dynamic representation that produces optimal recovery for our clients.
Our practice is generated by a powerful combination of dexterity and experience, including:
- Our founder is also an accomplished engineer. She has the ability to understand the detailed biomechanics of an injury, including how your accident caused your specific injuries.
- Our managing attorney has a Masters in Business Administration. She can assess the complete economic ramifications of your injury, including current and future financial needs.
- Our senior trial attorney was a highly regarded prosecutor before joining our firm. Her ability to spot issues, investigate a claim, and cross-examine witnesses is unmatched.
Unwavering Commitment to Our Clients
Our supportive team of Orlando personal injury lawyers understands your personal injury claim is much more than a case, it's your life and your future. Your case won't just be the next file in the stack, but managed personally from start to finish by one of our dedicated attorneys.
WE CAN GO TO BATTLE FOR YOU! CONTACT LEGALLY PINK LAW.
Whether you have been injured in a serious accident, harmed by a defective product, or suffering the ramifications of medical malpractice, you have a right to pursue justice. You deserve compensation. Legally Pink Law can deliver the passionate and tenacious advocacy required to hold responsible parties fully accountable.
A Personal Touch to Personal Injury
At Legally Pink Law, we take a personal approach to injury law. All of our clients receive on-on-one attention throughout every stage of their case, including the personal cell number of their attorney. We are available 24/7 to address your emergency needs and concerns promptly.
Experienced & Dedicated Trial AttorneysOur team of knowledgeable and fierce trial attorneys is not afraid to take your case to trial. We are confident in our skills and have the results to back us. At the end of the day, we are prepared to do whatever it takes to get you the best result.
Small Firm Dedication, Large Firm ResultsUnlike other law firms, size for us does not matter. Regardless of the case type, you will get personalized and effective legal strategies that will set your case up for success. We realize your claim isn't just a claim, it's your life.
Women-Owned & OperatedLegally Pink was founded on a woman-led principle that made legal resources available to anyone who has been injured. Half of our clients are male and we are committed to pursuing the maximum compensation for anyone who walks through our doors.