If you find yourself in a situation where you’re stuck in the snow
this winter while visiting family for the holidays, Orlando personal injury attorney
Carolyn Salzmann reminds you to proceed with caution. Don’t panic–it’s
very much like being stuck in the sand at the beach and we
know you can handle that!
If you get stuck…
- Do not spin your wheels. This will only dig you in deeper.
- Use a light touch on the gas to ease your car out.
- Use a shovel to clear snow away from the wheels and the underside of the car.
- Pour sand, kitty litter, gravel or salt in the path of the wheels, to help
- Try rocking the vehicle. Shift from forward to reverse, and back again.
- Each time you’re in gear, give a light touch on the gas until the
vehicle gets going.
And no matter where you travel this holiday season,
Legally Pink Law stands ready to represent you in the case of an auto accident. Attorney
and engineer Carolyn Salzmann knows the biomechanics of auto injury, and
she will work hard to get you the highest compensation possible for your
personal injury claim.
Sources: National Safety Council, New York State Department of Motor Vehicles,
Washington State Government Information & Services