Orlando Wrongful Death Attorney
We care about your family receiving justice after the loss of a loved one.
While all personal injury cases are serious and devastating, certainly
none have as far-lasting, negative repercussions as a wrongful death case.
Examples of common wrongful death cases include
car accidents, birth injuries,
medical malpractice, and workplace accidents.
Under Florida's Wrongful Death Act, a wrongful death is any death that
is the result of a "wrongful act, negligence, default, or breach
of contract or warranty." If you have lost a loved one as a result
of another person's negligence, you can count on our attorneys at
Legally Pink Law to fight for you.
What You Might be Able to Recover
Under Florida's Wrongful Death Act, you might be able to recover the
- Loss of decedent's companionship, and protection
- Loss of parental companionship, instruction, and guidance
- Loss of support and services
- Mental pain and suffering
- Medical or funeral expenses
- Punitive damages (if intentional, reckless, or grossly negligent actions
were to blame)
Furthermore, the estate is sometimes eligible to recover the decedent's
lost earnings, the decedent's medical and funeral expenses, and loss
of net accumulations. In some cases, the wrongdoer is obvious. In other cases,
multiple parties could be to blame. For example, if your loved one was killed on a property that should have
had better security, you might be able to sue a business or the city as well.
Let our Orlando wrongful death lawyers advocate for you!
If you are the spouse, child, or parent of the decedent, you are eligible
to file a wrongful death lawsuit. When you turn to Legally Pink Law for
assistance, we can call upon expert consultants and witnesses—from
medical professionals to private investigators—to testify.
We will do everything possible to prove the following:
- The defendant was negligent to the plaintiff (the person who died).
- The defendant caused a breach of duty.
- The plaintiff's fatal injury or death was legally caused by the defendant's breach.
- The plaintiff's survivors are entitled to damages as a result of the accident.
We genuinely care about your family receiving justice after your loved
one's untimely death and we have successfully handled thousands of
cases and recovered millions of dollars' worth of compensation on
behalf of our clients.
For more information about how retaining our services could greatly benefit
you and your family,
contact Legally Pink Law today at (407) 792-2478!